Monday, February 19, 2007

SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE…..

Every morning, I sit at my computer, going my regular blog-reading route, exploring new by-lanes and side routes, adding more stopovers to my list. All the while, the FM radio is on… (have become quite good at multitasking…I even answer a few phone calls, have my breakfast and exercise my neck too…while blogrolling!) Once in a while I make an effort at listening to the RJs instead of hearing them. The result? I feel exasperated by the inane chatter most of them indulge in. The monotony of the singsong monologues is grating…whether it is in Hindi or Malayalam. The jokes render me blasé and the ridiculous and sometimes crude and biased remarks leave me disgusted enough to switch the radio off. Since I can’t stand the silence or the click-clack of my keyboard, I tune in again and start whining…

This has set me thinking, am I not doing the same thing? I write on and on and on about myself, my views, my opinions in my blog and expect others to enjoy it!
Sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander eh? Perhaps now I know why I don’t feature in many Blogrolls…. Heh…heh…That's another story! Anyway, it is only February…Still resolution- making time of the year. So I make up my mind to be more tolerant to the RJs… Hope this resolution stays put!

No comments:

Post a Comment