Friday, February 02, 2007

TAG TIME !

I was visiting Akkare's blog and decided to tag myself. So here is the list of three things I want to share with you all.

Three things that scare me:
· The thoughts of something untoward happening to my sons.
· RP not answering my call
· Being in a speeding car

Three people who make me laugh:
· Mangala and Rat
· My ex-colleagues
· Raymond, Robert and Frank Barone

Three things I love:
· Short stories
· Smell of hot chocolate
· Sentimental movies

Three things I hate:
· People creating a scene
· Backbiting at workplace
· Smelly socks

Three things I don’t understand:
· The share market
· High school Math
· How some parents let their kids disobey them

Three things in my handbag:
· The little brown book with the list of books to be bought
· Sunglasses that I rarely remember to use
· A light brown lipstick

Three things I am doing right now:
· Enjoying the freedom ( after quitting job)
· Planning my magnum opus
· Catching up on my reading

Three things I want to do before I die:
· Learn to sing the pancharatna kritis
· Publish my novel
· See my grandkids

Three things I can do:
· Do sudoku of all levels
· Make perfect ‘phulkas’
· Listen

Three things you should listen to:
· The Priya sisters’ concerts
· Old songs
· Your conscience

Three things you should never listen to:
· Gossip
· Flattery
· Salesmen

Three things I'd like to learn:
· Computer graphics
· Maa kolams of intricate patterns
· Starters

Three favourite foods:
· Adai
· Kadi chawal
· Idlis

Three beverages I drink regularly:
· Coffee
· Juices
· Tea

Three Films/books I watched/read as a kid:
· All Enid Blytons
· Mythological movies
· Classics

Three things I want to pass on to my kids:
· Sense of humour
· integrity
· Passion for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment